In the event that you want to change an appointment date or time, or even add or remove services from the appointment, you can edit the appointment straight from the Calendar View.
In the Calendar View, tap on the 'Appointments' button. This will show you a list of your appointments for the day.
Tap on the appointment you wish to edit. This will bring up the appointment information screen:
From this screen, you can:
- Edit the client details by tapping on the client name.
- Edit the appointment or client notes.
- Change the date and time by tapping on the date field, the start time field, or the end time field.
- Add addition services by tapping on the '+ Service' button.
- Add a stock item by tapping on the '+ Extra' button.
- Cancel the appointment by tapping on the 'Cancel' button.
- View the account information and capture a payment by tapping on the 'View Account' button.
To edit or remove a service from the appointment, tap on the service you wish to remove or edit. If there is more than 1 service for the appointment, you will be prompted whether you wish to edit or remove the service. If there is only 1 service for the appointment, you will be allowed to instantly edit it.
*NOTE: You will not be able to remove a service if there is only one service allocated to an appointment. This is because an appointment needs at least one service allocated to it to be a valid appointment.
Once you are happy with your changes, tap on 'Save'. Doing so will save your changes and take you back to the Calendar View.
You will notice that you can also cancel the appointment from this screen. This will cancel the appointment and remove it from your calendar.