Yes. Diarize Me is cloud-based, which means that you will need an internet connection to access it. In today's world, internet access is key to running a successful business. As a last resort, you can use the Diarize Me App exclusively and use your mobile data. Diarize Me uses a very small amount of data to operate throughout the day.
Articles in this section
- I’m a one person business. Can I still use your software?
- Can I send my clients reminders about their appointments?
- What are Scheduled Reminders?
- How do I upgrade to a different package?
- I dont have a Credit Card machine. Can I still accept Credit Cards?
- Can I load my stock items in Diarize Me?
- I have multiple staff members. How do you manage staff permissions?
- Do you allow me to run reports on my businesses activity?
- Do I need an internet connection to run your software?
- Can I access Diarize Me from an iPad or mobile device?