Yes. Diarize Me allows you to process your client’s credit cards when making payment either through the console directly or using a partner product such as ZipZap. When processing directly, Diarize me charges you 4% of the transaction fee and we will deposit the credit card payment directly into your account.
Articles in this section
- I’m a one person business. Can I still use your software?
- Can I send my clients reminders about their appointments?
- What are Scheduled Reminders?
- How do I upgrade to a different package?
- I dont have a Credit Card machine. Can I still accept Credit Cards?
- Can I load my stock items in Diarize Me?
- I have multiple staff members. How do you manage staff permissions?
- Do you allow me to run reports on my businesses activity?
- Do I need an internet connection to run your software?
- Can I access Diarize Me from an iPad or mobile device?